Friday, March 13, 2009

Talkin bout...My giirrll!

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day.

When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May.

I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?

My girl! Talkin bout, My girl!"



This is our baby girl! I think it looks just like the other picture. But still cute! I can't wait to meet my baby!!

Things have been good here. I go to work, come home, sleep on the couch, Matt gets home, we eat dinner, then I go to bed. lol. Lots of sleeping for me! I had a definite pregnant moment today. I had to recount some money to a customer, I had the right amount I just got mixed up for a second. No big deal right? Oh no! As soon as they left I started crying hysterically and had to leave the floor, hahaha! Then I came back down a few minutes later and was fine. Yay for hormones!

Poor Matt, we rarely go out to do anything anymore, but now that I'm getting to the end of the first trimester I can't wait to have a little more energy (I'm already not as nauseous as I was) so hopefully we'll get to have some fun, especially now that it's starting to get warmer. Matt's still loving his job and working like a mad man every day and then comes home to his crazy pregnant wife who randomly cries or yells for absolutely no reason. He's so sweet, he always just waits and asks me if I'm ok or if there's anything he can get me. Then tells me he loves me and kisses me. I love him so much and couldn't even imagine doing this without him!

To Matt:

I love you, I love you, I love you! And I know I've already told you this, But I am apologizing in advance for the next 6 and 1/2 months of craziness and hormones. I'm sorry that I get cranky sometimes for what seems like no reason, or get all teary, again for no reason. Please just understand that it's not you! I love you so much. Thank you for being the most wonderful husband and the father of my baby! I can't wait to go through this adventure with you. Love, Love, Love!!

2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

You are right the look very similar. I still think you are having a baby girl. Sorry about work, that stinks. I did that too, just started crying at the littlest things! I hope you are feeling better.

Carlson Clan said...

They do look the same. And also, I changed my vote to boy because when I was pregnant with Weston I wasn't sick for nearly as long as I was this time. Not a science - it just made me change my mind when you said you were feeling somewhat better. =) Good luck with the hormones!