Sunday, March 8, 2009

New wedding pics!

We finally decided to scan some of our professional wedding photos onto the computer and thought I would share a few of those with you all. I love this photo. It's 2 photos, both taken during our first dance. Love it!

AwwwUUUUgaaa! Look at those sexxy men! Scott, Matt and Dave posing, looking all studly for the camera.

Amy, Me and Lindsey posing. I love how they melded it together with the photo of our feet and the flowers. Beautiful!

Yay! We really got married! We were very, very, very excited to actually be done with all of it!

I won't bore you with a million other photos that we scanned too, but I am adding more on Facebook, so if any of you are on there you can check them out there.

2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

I love the photos. I especially love the one of you guys dancing too! Those are great photos.

alisekelley said...

Wow those are beautiful photos! Hope you are feeling well!