Friday, March 6, 2009

More stuff

I figured since I had so much I wanted to talk about I would break them up into smaller posts. I had to go to training this week for my job. I mentioned this earlier but I am working at Chase as a part-time teller. I had to go to Columbus, OH for 3 days. I drove up Monday night and came home last night (Thursday night). it was a lot of fun actually. Everything was on Chase, I only had to pay for my lunches. I drove up there in a rental car, stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn, and had my breakfasts and dinners paid for. We had classroom every day from 8:30 till 5. It was really well structured training. Lots of details and lots of practice, so I feel really good about going to work on Monday and really knowing what I'm doing. And I passed all my tests at the end so yay!!

It was so wierd to be away from Matt for so long though. I had the hardest time sleeping, especially the first night. But it was sooo nice to come back home and be with him!!

No comments: