Friday, March 27, 2009

Photo Tag

Well, Alise Photo-Tagged me so I guess it's only fair for me to comply with her wishes, especially since she put up a gorgeous, beautiful picture for me! So here goes:

PHOTO TAG

1. Go to your picture folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2. Go to your 6th folder and then choose the 6th picture.

3. Post it on your blog and then tell the story that goes with the picture.

4. Tag 6 other lucky people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.

Ok, this was my sophomore year of college at our 15 year sorority reunion. My little sister is on the left of me and my twin sister (we both had the same big sister) is on my right, she was also my roomate at the time and she was my maid-of-honor at my wedding. Although, she moved in December and I've only talked (emailed really) to her twice since then.... it's amazing how much time goes by when you're not paying attention. I look so young in this picture! and Skinny! what happened?!? LOL!!

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I love your hair. That's a good picture of you.

The Christensens said...

Love this picture of you, but you are still so beautiful now too!!!

alisekelley said...

You are still that beautiful! Matt is a very lucky man. I know that you are going to make a terrifc mother!