Monday, March 16, 2009

Cartoons

So I found these cartoons on babygaga.com. I know some of you have probably seen these before, but I thought they were hilarious so I'm going to post a couple here and there as I think they apply, lol.


I thought this one was super appropriate because that's what I tell myself every day. "I'm not fat... just pregnant..." Sometimes it makes me feel better..... sometimes it doesn't....lol
I thought this one was particularly funny. I had to give up alcohol, but he doesn't! I think he'd have a real problem giving up his occasional glass of scotch, lol.
So, none of my pants fit, but I can't fit into maternity pants. Mickaela did tell me about this thing called the bella band and I think I'm going to have to invest. I did buy a pair of pants from old navy maternity, but I'm just not big enough for them and I think I look like I'm wearing pajamas when I wear them out.

3 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

Maternity pants are so uncomfortable anyway...I was never able to fit in them, but you should deffinately invest in the Bella band. Then you can still wear most of your pants you have now. It's great!!

alisekelley said...

Ahhh that in-between stage! I am sure you look beautiful as always!

Unknown said...

Do it, heidi! Invest! :) the sooner the better. I'm 27 weeks and wear one. It's amazing. You can wear it at any stage in your pregnancy. I love it. That in between stage is soooo frustrating.