Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Pics!

New pics! Ok, I had just driven back from Ohio and I'm exhausted in these pictures, so of course I look fabulous, (not!). Oh well.


This is at 9wks. If you didn't know I was pregnant, you'd just think I was fat! But there's definitely a bump there!

9 wks bare belly pic. In my fabulous maternity pants I bought from Old Navy. They are sooo much more comfortable than anything I have been wearing lately. I can't even button any of my other pants anymore.
My 6 week pic, just to compare. I can tell the difference more than you can see it in the pics. But it's there!




I finally had an ultrasound this morning!! It was the most amazing feeling I've had since seeing that positive pregnancy test. There's really a baby in there!! Holy cow!

Our little bean!! Hearbeat was nice and strong at 186 BPM. We got to hear it! It was so cool!


I know these aren't the best quality pictures, but you get the idea, lol.

We've got legs!! yay! I've never been so happy to see legs before!!


Baby is not camera shy! He was waving his arms around and dancing for us! So incredible!

I was crying the whole time and Matt and I were holding hands so tight.... it really was awesome. I mean that in the sense that it inspired an overwhelming sense of awe inboth of us. I can't even explain how incredibly amazing it was.

Nurse said I was 9wks and 2days. So right around where I had guestimated myself to be. Maybe a day ahead, but I won't change my EDD unless the doc tells me to. I figure a day or 2 doesn't really matter anyway since most babies aren't even born on their due dates. But Matt's pretty excited that the baby might be born on his birthday, which is Oct. 7th.

2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Look at that cute little baby bump! I am so excited for you. I am so glad that you found a better doctor. I can't believe the first one, all they put you through. I can tell you little GIRL is going to be adorable. That is my guess a little girl. I hope you like your new job, I am glad the training went well and they treated you so well. I love your blog. And I am so happy for you two. You are going to have a baby!!!

Carlson Clan said...

You look so great! Isn't it amazing to see a real live person inside of you? That's great that things are going well with your new job and everything else. I'm glad you switched doctors. That's madness! Good luck with everything. Keep me posted!