Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's that time again

Time again for belly pictures! I haven't posted one in a couple of weeks cause there really wasn't much changing. But I've got a little bigger belly now! I am 12 weeks and almost out of my first trimester. I've been feeling great, just still a little sleepy and hungry all the time now so I've been trying to make sure I'm eating good for me stuff. Matt on the other hand is not feeling so good. He's come down with a nasty cold and has been feeling crappy for a couple of days now. I hope you feel better sweetie!



I figure at this rate, in a few more weeks I'll really be popping out!
P.S. I tag Kimber for the 4 things post below!

4 comments:

alisekelley said...

I guess I am a dork. I must not have seen or forgot. Remember you are dealing with a pregnant woman here. YOu can't take your tag back. I am going to do it. :) Sorry! So here I am going to tag you now. You get to do the sixth picture from your sixth folder! I didn't do it on purpose! Promise! Also in answer to your question I have to have a c-section because I wouldn't dilate with Lydia. they told me I could go home or have the c-section. I chose the latter of course! I really do love you!

alisekelley said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you look beautiful!

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi, oh how I love you pictures! You are getting the prego belly, you look adorable!!! You are going to be one of those gorgeous pregnant women! I was so ugly and zitty!!! YUCK! Sorry I forgot to do the tag! I will I promise! I am glad you are feeling better. I love you lots! Take care, eat a ton and sleep lots!

Carlson Clan said...

Cute belly! You look so great. I'm sorry to hear that Matt is sick. I hope he gets better soon. I'm glad things are going good for you and good luck with eating good - I always feel guilty about that when I'm pregnant! I have a serious sweet tooth. =)