Thursday, October 29, 2009

New toys

We went out to Target this morning and got Victor a new toy! It's an activity mat for him to lay on for tummy time and just general fun. I'm sure you've all seen them. We get reward points on our debit card and last week I cashed some of our points in for a $25 gift card to Target. Woo for free stuff! I have to say, there was a moment in Target that just kind of warmed my heart and made me love my husband even more. Victor had a power poop moment in the middle of the store so Matt took off with the Winnie the Pooh diaper bag slung over his shoulder and baby Vic in the other arm to the bathroom to change him. That picture of him being all daddy is stuck in my mind, it was soooo adorable! Taking a break from tummy time. It's hard work!

Tummy Time!


Playing with his new toy



He was having fun, I swear!


Before going to Target. I was excited cause we finally got him to look at the camera.


Another try, lol. He was being squirmy.

He's soooo adorable when he's sleeping that I just can't resist taking pictures.


This is his little baseball uniform. He wore it out to Target this morning, and also wore it home from the hospital. Our little Slugger!

2 comments:

alisekelley said...

What a fun family outing. It is amazing what happens when a man becomes a daddy! By the way you look so good! Beautiful as always!

Kimber Bowen said...

You look so good Heidi. I can't believe that Vic lets you put him on his tummy. That is wonderful. I love the activity mat.