Monday, October 12, 2009

here we go!!

We are going to the hospital tonight at 8pm to be induced!! The other doctor that I saw before is going to be taking care of me, so at least Ive met him before and I know my doctor trusts him. I've been running around this morning since I found out trying to finish up a couple little things. I'm going to try and take a little nap before I have to pick Matt up from work cause then we are going straight to the hospital!!

I'm sooooo nervous!! All this time I've known that labor and delivery is going to happen but now it's really REAL! I have to give BIRTH!! hahaha! I'm a little anxious, not gonna lie! Matt's just been grinning nonstop and saying "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He's so freaking cute, I can't wait to see my little man look just like him!! I get to meet my baby, finally!!! Yaaayyy!!

8 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

oh my goodness! I'm so glad that you are going to be induced! you do need some sleep, and you will feel so much better once Victor is here! can't wait to see pics! hope everything goes well!!! <3

The Christensens said...

Go, Heidi, go!!!! So excited for you guys!! Post pics as soon as you can!!! Luv you!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

It is finally here. Good luck. I can't wait to see the little guy.

Ben and Jessica Buehner said...

AHHHHH!!! Get that baby to OHIO so our babies can play together!!! :-D

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I've been thinking about you all day and hoping that everything progresses well so you don't have to be miserable waiting for everything to happen. I hear that's the hardest part is waiting. Haha. Good luck!

alisekelley said...

WaHoo!!!! Wow I can't believe this moment is finally here for you. I hope all goes well!!! Hooray. What great parents Victor is going to be blessed with!!!

The Pascoe Family said...

Yeah. Good Luck :)

Unknown said...

Tom and I, Jessicas' parents, just want to say congratulations to all 3 of you. Victor is one gorgeous little man. He is very blessed to have you two as parents.