Friday, October 23, 2009

We're still here :)

Little foot with long monkey toes
Holding the little man after a "power poop" I was laughing so hard I was crying!

Same :) I look awesome I know...


Daddy and Vic after his first bath. He just sat there staring at us, like, "What the HELL did you just do to me.."




He always gets his hands up bu his face in the cutest little poses.



"Hey guys!"


Precious baby

Victor is now 10 days old. It's been a whirlwind trying to figure out when he's hungry, when he's just fussy cause mommy had too much coffee (lol), when he's gassy, etc... I think we're getting the hang of it now, but why don't kids come with a manual? ha!







4 comments:

The Christensens said...

What a sweetie!! Yes, a manual would be nice!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

He is just too cute. I love his cheeks.

Perry said...

he's so cute!

alisekelley said...

Oh yes figuiring out a schedule is the hard part. I love his cheeks. He is simply adorable. Thanks for the update!!!! I hope you are feeling well!