Monday, October 5, 2009

Lumps.

See the large lump on my right side? Yep, that's my baby. Part of him anyways. I'm not even sure which part.... He's just kind of all over the place. This picture really doesn't do it justice, it looks much stanger in real life. Oh and the red marks all over my belly? yea, that's my PUPPPs.


Now the lump has moved a bit more to the middle. I wish i could have gotten a video of this, it was really very funny! He was moving like crazy all over and Matt was dying laughing cause my belly looked so funny. All the time he does this! Instead of coming out he just tries to stretch me out more. I think he's going to stay in there forever.

5 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

That is too funny. I love at the end how wierd it is watching them move everywhere. I hope little Vic comes soon. Hang in there you are almost done. I am glad that you are on maturnity leave though. I know your next post will be of the little guy. Take care and get some rest.

Ben and Jessica Buehner said...

Oh my Heidi. If I didn't know you were on maternity I probably could have guessed. You are probably sooo bored sitting at home now :-P But then again you will wish you has this time back here soon!

alisekelley said...

Seeing this brought back so many memories of my pregnancies. Isn't it crazy what our bodies can do!!! I am so sorry about your PUPP. That has to be horrible. Not to much time left though. I think about how you are doing often!! I can't what to see pictures of the little guy!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha... Isn't it the wierdest thing to see your little one make your tummy into strange shapes? I miss that so much. I want to see a video of his summersaults. Actually, he's probably out of room for that. :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when Maddox would do that I thought it kinda hurt. My husband would always say "as soon as he comes out i'm gonna spank him!"