Monday, August 8, 2011

A couple of pictures


I found my camera the other day and took the battery out, charged it and was so proud of myself for remembering to do so. Of course it was actually Matt who made me do it "right now!" otherwise I probably would have forgotten, but whatever (hee hee..). So then it's all charged and ready to go and I turn it on and go to check what pictures are on it from forever ago and.... it doesn't work. It keeps whirring like it's trying to work the lens and then says "Lens Error" and promptly shuts back off. So.... now we are going to have to get a new camera....

In the meantime we figured out that I can send pictures on my phone to the online album and I can get them on the verizon website. Yes, I've had the phone for over a year and a half now and we JUST figured this out. So, here are a few pictures that are from my phone in no particular order. As you can imagine they are not the best quality, but it's better than nothing!!!

me at 12.5 weeks. fully in maternity clothes and loving them! I may truly be one of the few that honestly LOVES maternity clothes. they are sooo comfortable!

Little baby at 11 weeks. If you are good at reading ultrasound pics, you can see its little hands and feet and on his/her head where the eye, nose and mouth are. I can not wait to see little baby again in a few weeks!

Victor was helping me make chocolate chip cookies. I got a new recipe from my next door neighbor Christina (best neighbor EVER btw..) and they were freaking AMAZING!!!

This is how Victor would prefer to spend all his time. Naked except for socks and shoes. yes, he loves his socks and shoes.
We go for walks at LEAST once a day and every time we walk past this lady's house Victor stops and gets down to look at the frog statue she has. he says "Frog!!" after this we got him some froggie pajamas and now whenever he wears them it is impossible to get him out of them the next morning and he ends up wearing them all day until his bath, lol.

Hopefully I'll have some more pics soon!!






oh and... we are coming to Idaho! We get in August 30 and leave Sept 8. Matt has never been that far west and I haven't been home in about 6 years so this is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait to see everyone!


No comments: