Tuesday, August 16, 2011

belly belly

So I'm really starting to feel pregnant now. I mean, I don't "feel" it, meaning, I don't feel like I'm carrying any extra weight, I'm not terribly achy yet and (sadly) I'm not feeling any movement yet, so I just have this little baby belly that I'm carrying around with none of the (not so?) fabulous side effects. I did discover something interesting though.
This picture is of me pregnant with Victor at 19 weeks.
This picture is of me pregnant with Victor at 21 weeks.
This is me today, pregnant with mystery child, at 14 weeks.
I'm huge. lol. Is it just me or am I carrying much lower than last time? Oh well, only 14 weeks, still plenty of time to move up.

But I'm totally in The Zone. I still get a little tired and can easily nap with Victor in the afternoons, but no sickness, no real aches or anything. For the most part I feel completely normal, just a little more awkward in some ways, lol. Of course, Victor doesn't notice anything different and still jumps on me, climbs on me and generally still tries to treat me like a jungle gym. We've been doing our best to deflect those games to daddy, but he still thinks I'm great fun. Hopefully as I get bigger he will understand a little better!! I'm soooo grateful that I'm going to be spending my hugely pregnant months in the middle of winter when I don't have to chase him down the road to the park!

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

You look great Heidi! The joy of having multiples is getting bigger faster each time. =( And you definitely look lower to me! I bet anything it's a girl. I carried Saydi different then my boys. I'm glad you're feeling "normal" still. And yes, it will be much easier to be big in the winter!

Kellie said...

You carry them lower with each that you have. I swear Kenzie was between my legs! I guessed girl so you could have a change, but ususally I ask you to compare the pregnancy to the last one. If it's COMPLETELY different then my vote is official. If it's the same as the last one I might have to switch! & you grow faster after the first one because your body recognizes it. Good luck tomorrow!