Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coming to visit next week!

Ok all my Idaho friends! We are coming next week for our visit! We get in on Tuesday the 30th and don't leave till Wednesday the 8th. I really would love to try and visit with as many people as we can so please let me know if you want to try and get together.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I haven't been back since Christmas of '06, my senior year in college, Matt has never been near the area and Victor hasn't either, of course. I read about and see pictures of all my old friends families and am just dying to finally meet all these beautiful people I read about! We are going to be going to the Chukar's game on Thursday night and then we are going to the fair at some point too.. although I don't know when yet. Kind of sad we won't be there for Spud Day, cause you know I'm just DYING for Matt to see it!

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

I would love to see you Heidi. I'm not sure how crazy that week is for me but I could probably figure something out. We should do some kind of cheer reunion or something. =) Call or text me. 208-521-3268.