Saturday, May 30, 2009

new pics

We were goofing around with the camera last night and decided to take a couple of fun pictures. We haven't taken a picture together in awhile and thought we should get a couple in. Don't you just love his scruffy face? I keep telling him that when it gets hot he's gonna want to shave it, but he likes having a beard.
We went to Red Lobster last night for dinner, SOO delicious! They have this garlic cream sauce that they drizzle over the shrimp or scallops or whatever happens to be on your particular dish and it's freaking amazing. Not to mention the parmesan potatos..... ahhhh I'm drooling just thinking about it. If you haven't been there recently, you should go because our server said the promo is over this week, and you need to try it! We have all day off together today too. Our schedules this week have been almost complete opposite so we will actually get to see each other! Yay! I'm going out to lunch with a girl friend today and then we'll probably come home and watch movies all day. Best saturday ever!
Giving kisses to the baby :) Victor loves kisses from daddy. I'm pretty sure I felt a kick last night and then twice already this morning. I saw my belly move the last time I felt him kick, it was SOO cool! It seems like it's been forever and I'm just now starting to feel kicks, but I guess since my placenta is in front I just have to wait. I'm so excited to finally be feeling something though!
Me just goofin around on the couch. Again, I feel like the only time we get the camera out is to take belly pics anymore, which is great, but I want to remember to get pics of other stuff too.



My official 21 Week Belly Pic. I just got this green dress at JC Penney (60% off) and you'll probably be seeing me in it alot because it's sooo freaking comfortable!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beatiful! I love the picture of Matt giving baby Victor kisses. You two are so cute.
I hope you guys have a GREAT day off.
Love Ya, Mom

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi I love your new green dress. It looks great. I hope you had a wonderful day off.

Andrew and Shandee said...

I love the dress too. You look good in green. You are so cute pregnant!

Carlson Clan said...

You're so cute. Love the green dress on you. And that picture of Matt kissing your belly is adorable. Enjoy the movement! It's one of the most amazing things about pregnancy!

Miriam said...

That green is such a fun summer color! I like it! And I love the pic of him kissing your belly, so so CUTE! I love when I started to feel movement, is pregnancy just amazing?

alisekelley said...

Oh Heidi you are as beautiful as ever! Don't worry about wearing that green dress to much I wore a pair of pants almost everyday throughout my entire pregnancy!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-cepat-mematangkan-alpukat/