Thursday, May 14, 2009

i guess thursday is the day

Apparently Thursday is my official blogging day :) Nothing much is going on here though. Same old thing, work, work, work, sleep, sleep, sleep. Does anyone else watch Biggest Loser? I cannot believe Helen won! I so wanted it to be Tara!! Geez.... At least I have another season to look forward to.

Tonight was Matt's last wine education class, so hopefully I'll actually be seeing him a bit more now! He's been taking them with his boss every Tuesday and Thursday for the past month and then he's been closing almost every other night so it's been pretty lonely :) Our dryer is still broken so I'm only doing intermittant loads of laundry. I'll wash a few things here and there and hang them up in the bathroom to dry overnight. They don't always get all the way dry so I have to iron them in the morning till they get dry, lol! I can't hang anything up outside cause we can't put up a clothesline, plus it's been raining like crazy for the past week and a half.


Our ultrasound is in 4 days!!! Wooo!!! I can't WAIT!! I still think it's a girl, but I've got a 50-50 shot of being wrong, so who knows? LOL! Maybe I'll have one of each.... Whoa!


19 Weeks





My shirt says: "Baby makes the Belly go Round... " it's my nice way of telling people that No I'm not fat, I'm pregnant! Plus, the top part of my belly button has officially popped out so I give it a week before I officially have an outie.

Cartoon:


5 comments:

Ben and Jessica Buehner said...

LOL... I watch Biggest Loser and I soooo wanted Tara to win as well!! DANGIT!! :-D .. This is by far your best pic :-) Cant wait to know what it is!

The Christensens said...

I agree about this picture being the best because you finally look pregnant. You look great in pink! Can't wait to hear what you are having!! How is the name thing going?

Kimber Bowen said...

I am with you. I think it is a little girl. I can't wait to find out. You look beautiful.

Jada said...

Look at you and your adorable belly! I love it!

Tim and Amber said...

Oh, cute belly!! I know everyone is saying its a girl, but I think its a boy...It will be a surprise either way! can't wait to hear what the beautiful baby is!!