Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 17

Belly Time! My mom mentioned earlier today that she hadn't seen any new pictures in awhile. So since today is Thursday (my official new week day and my weekly picture day) and I didn't post any last week I figured I should do it today.

On a side note, I got my blood drawn last week for the AFP test (finally) and our results came back good! Hooray! Only 19 days until we find out if it's a Pheobe or Pheobo! (some of you Friends fans will get that) :)

Week 17

I weigh exactly the same now as I did on our wedding day. WHY do I look soooo much heavier?!? I know I'm not fat it's just the baby, blah, blah, blah. But I feel soo gross most of the time.


I was not quite ready for Matt to take this picture, so that's why the wierd look on my face.
This is my "mommy view" Notice that you cannot see my feet. LOL!
This is my belly button. This is not what it normally looks like. Ignore the little hole above it, that's where I had it pierced forever ago. I took it out months before the wedding. I think the little hole will always be there, but the hole itself where the post goes through has healed, I can't get the post through there anymore. Anyways, I digress. I have been somewhat obsessive over my belly button as of late. I noticed at just 9 weeks that it was starting to get bigger, and now i can put both my thumbs in it! AND, the top left side of my belly button in the picture there is starting to pop out! Over the next few weeks as I get bigger, I betcha it pops out completely. It's driving me crazy! Of course, Matt loves to play with it, which drives me even more crazy. I know it's a silly little thing.... but it's my belly button! It used to be little and cute. Now it's all big and funny looking :( LOL.






Cartoon of the Week




Hahaha!


7 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi you look great. I can't believe you are already at 17 weeks she will be here before you know it. I am actually watching Friends right now, it would have been great if it were that episode, but it isn't too bad.

Jada said...

You don't look huge, you look adorable! And I totally feel you about the belly button thing. Mine is an innie with a little outie inside (very weird) so if it pops, it's going to look like a nipple....lol....I'm hoping it stays in!

The Pascoe Family said...

You look great pregnant, but I know excatly how you feel. Enjoy it now cause after the baby comes is when you really feel huge.
You are carrying pretty high. I bet its a girl :)
Some people says thats a wives tale. But I was low with Luke and high with Gracie, so my guess is a girl.

Miriam said...

HAHA I love the comment at the end! You look great, with just the cutest little belly!! Also, I love your header, did you make it? CUTE!

The Carters said...

Funny story, speaking of pregnant poking-out belly buttons. Next to gaining weight, having a "pokey-outie" belly button was one my most feared pregnancy signs. Anyways, long story short, the day mine started poking out, I started taping over it with that heavy duty clear packing tape. How lame am I? You look amazing by the way, you're still tiny!

Carlson Clan said...

Cute belly. I love the cartoon. That's funny. I'm excited to know what you're having but I bet not nearly as excited as you are! I remember it finally made it real to me when I was pregnant with Weston. I didn't really believe I was going to be a mom until I knew what "it" was. =)

That Blog your about to see said...

LOL!!! I love your jokes and the belly button. Don't freak out about it, it's soooo cute. You look great.

shi