Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's that time again

Ok. I am 13 weeks as of yesterday. Why am I soo stinking huge already?! There's only one baby in there so I guess I'm just going to be humongous. I was kind of happy that I look halfway decent in this picture instead of my usual pajamas and no makeup pics. Tonight was my friend Rachel's birthday so I got dressed up to go out to dinner with all the girls. It was so much fun! I have noticed a trend for people I don't know to come up and rub my belly. It's funny because my friends don't want to because they think it will make me uncomfortable and strangers think it's a great idea apparently, haha! Go figure! I told the girls tonight that they could rub my belly all they wanted but they had to keep the weird people away from me, haha!
Oh and just think, 27 more weeks in which to keep getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger... . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So CUTE! The strange tummy rubbers just keep on comin'. I had a friend at work that was afraid to feel the baby because she was afraid it would hurt one of us. WHAT? I'm pushing his bum down as hard as I can stand and she's afraid to touch him. Then of course, there's my sisters that think it's good luck to rub it. heehee. Maybe it's true.

Carlson Clan said...

Look how adorable you are!!! You look fantastic and don't worry about being big (even though I don't think you're THAT big). Sometimes you get big fast but then don't grow a lot for a while. No idea why strangers think it's okay to touch bellies. So weird to me.

Kimber Bowen said...

You look adorable. You are so cute. You aren't that big at all!!! I know, why do strangers feel like they have the right to rub pregnant womens bellies. Odd. I even had someone kneel down and put their head against my stomach. Crazy, and in my bubble.