Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update

My mom got out of surgery at about 1o'clock this morning. They are keeping her sedated for awhile, hoping that with the machines breathing for her she can rest a bit more. They were worried about her kidneys and saying she might have to be on dialysis for a few days, but so far her kidneys are making urine and her blood work is coming back good. SO, things are are good as they can be right now since she is still unconscious.

I however, was having BHC sporadically throughout the day and then after hearing about my mom was a little stressed out. They started getting worse and continued all night and this morning. So I've been told to lay here on the couch and not move until 1pm when my doc is back in the office and he can see me. I'm sure everything is fine, especially as they have calmed down since I've been resting. When I was up fixing lunch I did notice that they increased a bit, but I'm just continuing to drink a bunch of water and lay down so I'm sure things are fine. Thank you everyone for your prayers, and pleas continue to pray that she will continue down this path! thank you!

No comments: