Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Please Pray for my Mom

I mentioned in my last post about my mom's surgery on Friday. I just got a call from my dad. She started swelling today and was having a harder and harder time breathing throughout the day. An hour or so ago they took her back down to the ICU and put her back on the respirator in order for her to breathe. She is on medicine to get rid of the swelling, they think the extra fluid is what is keeping her from breathing. Hopefully they will get rid of the swelling and she will once more be able to breathe on her own. Update: I just got another phone call. There is too much fluid around her heart and she is being taken back to surgery. They have to open her back up and try to relieve the pressure.

Please, if you pray, Please pray for her.....

I want my mom to be ok...

I want my son to know his grandmother...

I want my mommy!!

Please, pray for her!

1 comment:

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi I am so sorry. I will pray for your mother. I hope that she gets better soon. She will be in my prayers as will you. I love you.