Tuesday, August 18, 2009

soooo disgusting...

I was at work today. A normal day at work, nothing terribly exciting. I was out working in the drive-thru part, it's a completely seperate little buidling from the rest of the bank, we call it the "cracker jack box" because it's basically a small room with 2 computers and a bathroom. Anyway, I walked into the bathroom and felt something tickle my arm. I look up after brushing at it and see what I think is a cobweb with a couple of gnats stuck in it. Then I realize that the "gnats" are moving. At this point I let out a "Oh my GOD!" because I realize that it is a recently hatched sack of baby spiders crawling ALL OVER THE WALL!!!! It was absolutely the most disgusting thing and I'm still itching all over my body just thinking about it. Boss called terminex, and the maintenance guy. I kind of hope the Terminex people show up tomorrow to spray because I can't be around all those chemicals so I'll get to go home :) heheh.... so selfish I know :)

2 comments:

James and Danielle said...

That is gross! I am itching too just thinking about something like that!

James and Danielle said...

By the way that comment by Danielle was really from Alise. I am just logged in under her!!!