Friday, December 25, 2009

Random Pictures

Vic laying in the pack n play (where he sleeps) in his new swaddling blanket. It normally covers his legs too, but he'd wiggled his way out, lol!
Everyone loved the last picture I did like this, so I thought I'd take another :0)

Him sleeping in the Moby wrap.

We had another bad couple of days with him and this was the only way to get him to sleep for awhile. We started him on a different medicine for the reflux. Hopefully this one keeps working! I love his squishy lips in this picture!



I thought this one was cute cause matt was trying to get him to hold the smoothie bottle.




"I Love Mommy" Shortly after I took this picture he pooped all over this onsie, LOL!


Being a big boy!

he's thinking "I hate it when she does this to me"


In the car seat on the way to Cincinnati. The yellow blanket with the polka dots is reversible, on the other side are basketballs. It also has slits cut in it so you can lay it in the car seat and pull the straps though so you can still swaddle him up. So cool!


I caught him sucking his thumb!! He doesn't ever do this though. I think this is the 2nd time I've ever seen him do it. Usually he just shoves his whole fist in his mouth, lol!


His cute little fleece outfit that we got him at TJ Max for $5.

2 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

hopefully the thumb sucking doesn't become a regular thing...Jackson does it constantly :)

jolly arora said...

your blog pictures are very beautiful............
Cloud Services
Linux