Friday, December 25, 2009

2 Month Checkup

At Victor's 2 month checkup he weighed 14lbs and 3oz, 90th percentile! and was 23 and 1/4 inches long, 75th percentile! My little boy is growing so strong and big! The doctor even made a comment about how strong he was and how good his head control already is. Yay!! I love my big strong boy! So, at 2 months old, he is wearing size 2 diapers and is in 3-6 month size clothes, some 6-9 stuff depending on how it's cut. He's getting soooo big!! The sleeper he is wearing in the picture is one that my mom sent us. It's 3-6, we thought for sure he wouldn't fit into it for another month at least! I had to go through all of his clothes and pack away all the stuff he doesn't fit into anymore. I can't believe he didn't even wear alot of it. Some stuff we had thought he was still too big for until we got it out and realized that it was already too small! :0( Oh well, he's got cuter stuff he can wear now :0)

No comments: