Saturday, September 5, 2009

what now?

So walked out of the house this morning to go to work and the car wouldn't start. Just a click, click, click..... Geez, Seriously!? It's the only car we have right now to get both of us to work and doctors appts and now it's not gonna freaking work. We think it's the battery. We're hoping and praying it's the battery because, while we don't want to have to pay for a new battery, it's better than paying for a lot of other work that is sure to be a LOT more expensive. And, since it's Labor Day weekend, everything is closed and we can't even get it looked at till Tuesday.

Then, while I'm at work (my boss came on his way in and picked me up and Matt got a ride with one of his buddies) our landlord calls. They proceed to tell me that our neighbors pipes burst in their bathroom so they needed to get into our appt to see if anything leaked or if there was any damage. Luckily, there wasn't, but I was just thinking, "are you FREAKING kidding me?!?!"

so... yea. AWESOME.

1 comment:

Ben and Jessica Buehner said...

Geez... you guys are sooo LUCKY!! :-D but seriously, when it just clicks like that its usually the starter. Don't quote me on that because I am just a girl, but mine did that awhile back.