Sunday, September 6, 2009

1 Wonderful Year!


One year ago today we became man and wife. He is everything to me, he makes me laugh when the last thing I want to do is laugh and always makes me feel better whenever I'm a little bit down. I can't (and don't want to) imagine my life without him. He is the first person I want to call when something funny happens, the first one I want to tell everything to. Knowing I come home to him and he comes home to me makes every day like Christmas! He is the father of my son, and I hope that my son turns out just like him. If Victor is even half the man that my husband is, I consider myself the luckiest woman on earth! They say the first year of marriage is the hardest, and I've heard that the first pregnancy is one of the hardest things for a couple (next to the first year actually WITH a child) and since we knocked out 2 of those already, I think we're SET!
Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!


One of our enagement photos
exchanging rings

K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!

Big sigh of relief, We got Married!! Yay!!!

First Dance "Bring It On Home" "When your long day is over, and you can barely hang your head, the fate of the world is on your shoulders, bring it on home to me..."

I think this picture is funny

Bridal Shots

The whole gang. We had so much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! congrats on your anniversary! I think the first few years are the hardest but once you have kids they are the funnest!

Carlson Clan said...

Congrats! I'm so glad things are going so well for you in your life right now. Love the wedding pics!

Tim and Amber said...

Congrats on the first year!! hope you have many more great years ahead!!

alisekelley said...

Hooray, one year down and a lifetime more to go. I am so glad you are happy!