Friday, January 23, 2009

Maybe?!

So My boss is insisting that I take vacation time even though I technically haven't been with the company long enough to acrue vacation time. whatever. The upside to this is that Matt and I might be visiting Shelley April 5th thru the 10th. Keep your fingers crossed she doesn't deny me that week like she did my first 2 requests. 3rd time's the charm right?! I am really excited about the idea of visiting home. I haven't been there since Christmas 2006. And lucky Matt has never gotten to see where I grew up! He's actually never been west at all. He'll get to see the spud cellar shaped high school and all the splendor that is Idaho! If we do get to come, I want to see everyone! Everyone hope and pray for us that this trip works out!

3 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi, that would be amazing if you could go home to visit. I hope it all works out for you. I wish I can come home then too. I miss you! Well, I really hope it all works out!

Carlson Clan said...

I hope it works out! I'd love to see you. Alise doesn't live too far from me - maybe we could all get together. =)

alisekelley said...

Oh that would be so much fun! I would love to see you! I really hope she says yes! My fingers are crossed. Miss you!