Wednesday, January 7, 2009

4 Months!

In honor of our 4 month wedding anniversary, I decided to repost some pics from the wedding. As soon as we get the disk with all the photos on it you all will get to see some of the professional ones that were taken. Hopefully soon! And if I can swing it, maybe some clips of the video. The ceremony itself is pretty funny cause the best man holding the rings lost one of them. Hilarious! I can't wait to see it myself.
This was one of my favorites that my friend Stephanie took. Don't ask me how she got such a good shot, but I love it.
Happy 4 Months baby!! I love you!!

4 comments:

The Christensens said...

Can't wait to see more photos!!! By the way your posts aren't boring- I love to hear what you guys are up to!!!! So keep them coming!!!

Carlson Clan said...

Four months already?! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by? I'm looking forward to seeing the other pictures.

Kimber Bowen said...

Happy FOUR months! I love your photos and can't wait to see more! I wish I could have been there.

alisekelley said...

Wow time flys doesn't it! I loved looking at your pictures! Keep posting away. I love seeing what you are up to!