Monday, November 21, 2011

My little boy

almost a year ago, last January... still so much a baby! And now...

He's really my little boy!! Look how much he's changed....
I feel bad that I don't post many pictures of him anymore, but our camera was broken. Every time we tried to turn it on it would say Lens Error and shut back off :-/ pretty sure that was my fault for letting Victor play with it.... So I figured since it was already broken there was no harm in letting him still play with it. Apparently he fixed it!! He handed it to me last night and said, "mommy mommy! CHEESE!!" I went to take his picture and Whoa! It actually worked!! Cool! So expect more pictures from now on :-)




Love his "Cheese!" face! I think I have the most beautiful little boy... but doesn't everyone? *wink*
**edited to add** I meant, doesn't everyone think their OWN kids are the most beautiful, lol, not that you all think my kid is :-P

No comments: