Friday, June 26, 2009

A Few More

I forgot these on my last post cause I was getting sleepy :)


Matt kept telling me that I don't look pregnant from the back but I didn't believe him so I made him take a picture. My waist isn't quite as little as before, but it's still there!! Hopefully I'll be able to get back to normal after Victor is born.



From the front.




We decided to give Victor a music lesson :) Don't worry, the volume wasn't up very loud. Sometimes when I'm listening to music Victor will start kicking me so we were trying to get him excited. We started out with some classical and then switched to a little bit of country. If he was kicking it wasn't hard enough for me to feel it so we finally gave up, haha! of course, he was holding my drink for me. Diet Sunkist is probably my one craving right now. I go through a 12 pack every couple of days. Victor makes a convenient shelf for holding things :) Luckily he's not big enough yet to kick them off!

1 comment:

Kimber Bowen said...

Oh, you are so cute. I love your belly button. You look great and Matt is right you can't tell you are pregnant from the back. You look wonderful. Hope all is going well.