Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess what?

So, I know I'm supposed to wait, but I'm so excited I can't hold it in any longer..... I'm Pregnant!! I'm only 4 weeks along, and i know that anything could still happen at this point, but I feel so confident. I don't think God would invite Matt's grandfather home the same day we found out he gave us a baby and then take it away. Our families have been so supportive of us so far and we are so thankful to have them. Matt's grandmother keeps saying how wonderful it is that what is such a hard time is now such a wonderful time, and we are happy to make everyone else happy!

We weren't quite expecting a baby this soon, but we are thrilled! I've been feeling good so far, just a little cramping and tenderness. I can feel the hormones already though cause I've cried more times in the last couple of days than I care to admit, lol. Mostly while I'm watching A Baby Story, but pretty much anything can make me cry, hahaha! I'm excited to share our journey with everyone, I'll take any advice anyone wants to give!

7 comments:

The Christensens said...

Heidi- I am so excited for you!!!! Oh you will be so cute pregnant. Aren't pregnancy hormones wonderful!!!! Keep us updated!!! Love you tons!

Chad and Whitney Patterson said...

AWESOME! Congrats Heidi! I'm so excited for you!!

Tim and Amber said...

prego hormones...haha. just wait until the last month or so. then you will cry over anything and everything! :) congrats! love you and i am so excited for you!

Kimber Bowen said...

Congrats! I have been waiting for this good news! You will be an excellent mother. I am so excited and happy for you! YIPEE!

Carlson Clan said...

I'm so glad you emailed me and told me. I remember that with Weston. We didn't want to wait at all we were so excited! Good luck with everything!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Congrats! I am excited for you. You look great and now we can keep in touch.

alisekelley said...

I am sorry to hear a Matt's grandpa but so exctied for you. I really can't wait for those prego pictures! Hope to see you in April!