Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random Victor Post

He needs a hair cut. That is all.


I love this pic, he looks like my little angel...



Yep! That is a picture of pee pee in a potty. I'm so proud I had to post it.

Saturday night and Sunday night he peed in the big potty. *yay!* and then Monday he was diaperless all day and peed in his little potty 3 times. Tuesday evening he even came to me, fully dressed and handed me his potty seat so I undressed him and put him on the big potty and he went! He's been wearing a diaper too, I was so proud I could burst <3 I don't know if he'll be fully potty trained by the time Cadie gets here, but he's off to a good start! I will also welcome any tips about ways to encourage him!







I love my bubba.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY Victor!!! That looks like a comfy potty seat...what kind?

Tim and Amber said...

Yay for Victor! :)Hopefully he keeps it up for you and is totally trained by the time Cadie gets here! (I just re-read that and realized it sounds like I'm referring to a dog, but you know what I mean :) )

Kimber Bowen said...

Yay for Victor! That is amazing at two. Congrats. He is such a cutie. I love the pic of him sleeping. Precious. I hope you are doing well and surviving the last weeks.