Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 Years Old!










It just doesn't seem like it's been 2 years! He's still my baby, my sweet lil angel.... It's hard to believe that he's really growing up, I mean, in just 4 months he's going to be a big brother! *sigh* So strange...




But these 2 years have been wonderful. I wouldn't change them, not one minute, for anything in this world. The awful nights with his reflux at first, then the ear infections, the tubes surgery, finding the lump in his hand, the MRI, then surgery on his hand, HFM now twice.... All the hugs and kisses, cuddles, giggles, tickles, falling asleep next to him and waking up with him cuddled up next to me, all those hours spent nursing and just holding him in my arms....

Oh I love my little boy so much, he's so sweet, so funny and he's going to be such a great big brother!

No comments: