Monday, October 24, 2011

belly comparison

24 weeks with Victor
24 weeks today with Cadie
i think I look closer to my 27 week pic with Victor.

What do you think?

I've been feeling great up to this point so I really can't complain too much. I finally hit that spot where I'm really feeling pregnant. I can no longer work around my belly as if it's not there, she's definitely in the way!! Or to feel her kick me every time I bend over, apparently I'm in HER way! I've started having some sciatic pain this past week. I've also noticed it's worse at the end of the day, especially if I've been holding Victor a lot. Unfortunately I'm trying to cut back on that, which I hate, but my body doesn't need an extra 33 lbs sitting on one hip, ya know? We're trying to do lots of lap hugs and cuddling on the couch while mommy rests.

What ways did you find to help your toddler through this transition? Any ideas for me?!

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

You look great! I agree that you do look closer to the 27 week picture with Victor. It's funny how differently you carry each baby. All three of mine were different. Sorry to hear about the sciatic pain. I had it super bad and it is the pits! I know it's hard to cut back on packing around your kids. But it's good you're doing it now otherwise he might associate you not holding him as much with Cadie when she comes and build up resentment towards her. Good luck with everything!