Friday, March 5, 2010

Giggles and a New 'Do

I decided it was time to make a change! I hadn't had my hair cut in at least 6 months and it was begging for some TLC. I got to the place and found a picture in one of the books that showed the cut I wanted and the lady in the picture had really dark brown hair. The stylist (who was also in the midst of some drama with a co worker) assumed that was the color I wanted too. She ran off to mix it up and never even asked me if it was right or if I wanted permanent or whatever. I let it go since I was going with such a different cut, I figured, hey, why not?
So this is my Before:
This is my After: I need to take a new picture of it too cause I've gotten better at styling it now that it's been a week. But this is it! It's SOOOOO dark.... I'm still kind of getting used to it, but I love the cut. I haven't had bangs since about the 6th grade! Matt loves it, so that's a bonus *wink, wink*
here is little Victor. Already looking at naughty girly magazines, ha! I was looking at a Victoria's Secret flyer and he grabbed it out of my hands. Silly boy!



"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy.. it hurts!" He loves being naked. He could be screaming bloody murder and you undress him and he'll calm down every time, he's so goofy! We just got him a sippy cup to play with, figured it couldn't hurt to help him start figuring it out. I was really surprised. I put about an ounce of breast milk in it and he grabbed it, shoved it in his mouth and started chewing on it. He was getting the milk out of it too cause I could see some milk coming down his chin.

He's just getting soo big! He'll be 5 months next week... it's gone by soo fast already!

Here is a video I just took tonight. Matt was playing with him and got him giggling so I decided to try to capture it on video! I LOVE his giggle!! He just started really giggling a couple weeks ago and it just cracks me up every time cause it's sooo stinking cute!







Got him giggling on camera!! I LOVE IT!! It doesn't matter what we're doing, if he starts to giggle we both break out laughing too. It's sooo cute!

7 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

love the new 'do'! What an adorable giggle!

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi I love your new hair cut. It is so dang cute on you. I really like the dark color too. I can't believe they didn't even ask you what color though. It looks amazing. So cute. Victors laugh is adarable he is such a sweet little guy.

Carlson Clan said...

Love the video! What a cutie. There's really nothing better then a baby's laugh. Once again, LOVE the hair. It looks so great on you. I can't believe Victor is five months already!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Victor's laugh is sooooo cute!!! I laughed the whole time I was watching him... Love you, Mom.

The Pascoe Family said...

Cute, I love hearing babies laugh. I really like your hair, it turned out cute :)

alisekelley said...

You look gorgeous! I love the color and cut! Victors little laugh is so cute!

The Carters said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair. It looks really good on you!