Sunday, March 21, 2010

We've got teeth!

Finally! After 3 months of teething, we have teeth! Not just 1, but 2!


He'd had a bit of an ear infection and I was afraid it was still bugging him cause he was still tugging at his ears. I'd been giving him amoxicilin for a week since the week before I'd taken him in after he'd been running a fever and fussin and pullin at his ears. Sure enough he had a little ear infection. Not too bad, Doc just said it was red and a little irritated. Friday at his follow-up appt Doc said his eardrums looked great, nice and shiny so it was probably teething.
He'd been crabby all day long and for 2 days I could barely get his fingers out of his mouth. And he was sucking on my finger and I felt something scratch me. I was like, "What the heck is in your mouth bubba?" I'm feeling around, then I felt his gums, and I felt this sharp little point! I couldn't believe it!! Finally after 3 months of teething, we have something to show for it!!
Then, the next morning I was feeling in his mouth again to feel for where the tooth was coming in and I felt another one! He's got 2 sharp little teeth coming through! He's not near as crabby today and I swear he's not drooling quite as much either, lol.
I just can't believe my baby boy has 2 teeth!

No comments: