Saturday, February 13, 2010

A little bit o' January

Hi everybody! I keep thinking to update... and then life gets in the way :0) Between lil booger and school things are pretty hectic. Here are some fun pictures from January.

"Oh! Hi mom! Whatcha doin with that camera?" playing in his bumbo chair. He's discovered the unending joys of the "drop the toy on the floor and watch mommy and daddy pick it up" game.
Seriously, he's going to start rolling over and scooting all over the place any day. He scoots accidentally, but pretty soon he'll figure out he's doing it and start doing it on purpose! and then we're in trouble!
He wants to roll over...really he does! He rolls back and forth from side to side and scoots himself all over that way. He gets right up on his side and totters.... and then falls back to his back. Any day now.... any day...
This was the first time he was pouting and he stuck his bottom lip out and it was soooo cute I had to take a picture even though he was crying.
He couldn't decide if he was crying or laughing. He was kind of going back and forth between smiling and crying. It was actually pretty funny.
Jumperoo! Love it! And so does Victor. This thing is sooo much fun!
Aren't I the cutest baby ever?

I was cooking dinner and needed him to be occupied so I stuck him in his highchair. We still won't really be using it for anything for another 2 months, but this way he gets used to it and it keeps him out of trouble :0)
He fell asleep, mid-play. He was seriously playing and then went quiet and I looked at him and he was sleeping all slumped over. matt and I just laughed at him!

4 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

You are right he is so cute. I can't believe how much he has grown up. I hope all is going well for you with school.

Tim and Amber said...

he is so cute! I love the pouty face...so adorable! :)

Mrs. B said...

he is so darn adorable! loved all the pictures! :)

alisekelley said...

I can't say it enough, he is so cute! Hope school is going well!