Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 months WBV

We had Vic's 4 month Well Baby Visit today. He is 26 inches long and a whopping 19 lbs and 4 oz!!! He's such a big healthy boy! Pedi said he's at the top of the charts and is very happy with his growth and milestones. I love this pedi's office too, they are very much in line with my own philosophies. He told me that they don't recomend starting solids till 6 months and I said, "Perfect! I don't want him to have anything until then either." Once he is 6 months and developmentally ready for something other than breastmilk we'll start him on something yummy :0) He did not like getting his shots or the oral vaccine, of course, but he was smiling by the time we left. Matt was holding him while he was getting the shots while I stood by the wall with my hands over my face. I can't stand hearing him cry like that! We got home and fed him and now he's alternating sleeping and eating. Hopefully he'll be ok the rest of the day as well.

2 comments:

alisekelley said...

Wow he is a healthy boy! Perfect! Glad you found a peditrican that you like! I love mine!

Kimber Bowen said...

Look at that cute little face. How can't you just love that little guy. I am glad he is healthy and doing well. That is great that you found a doctor that you love, that isn't always so easy.