Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Camera!

As I mentioned in the previous post, I have misplaced the battery charger for my digital camera, plus I can't find the usb cord that connects to my computer, plus the software for the camera is on my old computer. So, I spent an entire day looking through eveything in my house that could possibly attach to my digital camera. Couldn't find a thing. So I went to the store where I bought it and come to find out they don't even make the cords that fit my camera anymore, apparently a 9 month old camera is completely out-of-date. So I just bought a new camera. Yay! I have a camera now that works and I actually read the little reference guide that came with it so I can actually use it the right way, how cool is that? haha! So I thought I would post a couple of the stupid pictures I took the other day while I was messing with my new camera.




We don't have a christmas tree yet, so I just decorated the entertainment center, lol.











This is just me goofin around



Our california king size bed that used to be a waterbed. Thanks Grandma!





Our "other"room. Complete with our old bed, which is really just a mattress, and my wedding dress and veil in the corner along with a whole bunch of other stuff that I just really don't know what to do with.
Hope you enjoyed our completely random pictures! I hope to have more soon that are actually relevant to our lives, hahaha!

4 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

I am so glad that you got a new camera! How fun. Your apartment is so cute. I hope all is going well and that you are enjoying the holidays so far!

Carlson Clan said...

Cute stuff! I love your bed set. Your hair is such a great color on you too.

The Christensens said...

You are still as gorgeous as ever! Loved talking to you the other day!!! Yay for a new camera and some pictures!!

alisekelley said...

Heidi you are so beautiful. I loved the pictures!