Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tree

We got a Christmas tree! lol, kind of anyways.....


It's a tiny little fake thing that we got at Kroger (which is like an Albertsons) for $1.50 yesterday. I stuck it on top of our entertainment center that I had already decorated.


We figured since we weren't going to be home on Christmas (we are going to be in Cincinnati) and we don't have kids yet to make Christmas really fun for, we would just stay kind of simple. I still think it's fun though!




Last night, matt and I had some friends over for dinner. This is the only picture I took, me and Kelli, looking awesome with no makeup on and in our sweats, hahaha. Her husband Dave was one of Matt's best men at the wedding. They are really the only couple we know who is married and we try to get together at least once a week. We had a great time with them!



This is just a goofy picture of me goofing around at work this morning.
Me again, posing at work, haha. We were bored this morning at work so we were playing with my camera.

Me and Mandy, the store manager, mugging for the camera last saturday.

So, nothing too exciting going on right now. I'm loving having a camera that works so Be prepared to see lots of random photos until we actually do something noteworthy, haha!

1 comment:

alisekelley said...

I love your Christmas tree! How fun! Once again Heidi, you look great!