Tuesday, February 21, 2012

41 Weeks

"When are you gonna pop that baby out?!"

- Dude, if I knew that, I'd be out buying lottery tickets because it would mean I could tell the future. And btw, I'm not gonna "pop" anything out of anywhere. yikes.

"Why don't you just drop that baby out already?"

- Hmmm... yes, because I'm staying pregnant surely through force of will because I love it so much. And I'm pretty sure that at the birth one of the big goals is going to be to NOT drop the baby.

"Oh you poor thing, you must be so miserable!"

- Actually I feel pretty good and I'm quite excited at the prospect of giving birth to a healthy baby Very Soon! Do I just look that bad? So in other words, you just told me I look like crap... thanks.

Yes, I am 41 weeks pregnant and am starting to feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER. I may be a little crabby at times :) But I keep reminding myself that every baby comes out eventually... If I hadn't been induced with Victor I likely would have been pregnant this long with him as well. I'm ready. I'm soooo ready.

1 comment:

alisekelley said...

I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl! Hang in there!