Saturday, November 27, 2010

Victor's surgery

Everything went really well! His cyst was removed and they determined that it really was just a cyst. He had 3 little stitches and 2 have fallen out so we are just waiting on the 3rd and he will be all good again. He was a little trooper though! He was super mad of course about not being able to nurse when he woke up and then being exhausted. But we were mean and took pictures of him anyway!



Poor little guy... I just wanted to squeeze him and never let him go...
Awww.... my baby.....
Daddy was trying to help too... Shortly after this the nurse came in to take him and I just hugged him so tight and then lost it after they walked away... I could hear him crying as they walked down the hallway and I just wanted so bad to go and grab him and take him away! They were not quite as patient friendly/ thorough as they were at Women and Children's when he had his MRI done. But the doctor was quick and efficient and very good at his job. The whole thing took about 35-40 minutes. One of the worst parts was afterwards when he had the wrap on his hand.


he was just so mad! He can't stand it when you touch his hands normally and didn't take well to having it wrapped like that. Luckily, he adapted to it quickly and while he did get mad occasionally at it, he also continued to use it freely like nothing was wrong. Hopefully he will continue to be healthy, I think after 7 ear infections, tubes, an MRI and now surgery, we have seen enough doctors!!!

2 comments:

dulce de leche said...

Pobrecito. I hope he feels better soon and I'm glad that he has come through it so well.

Ben and Jessica Buehner said...

So glad Vic's surgery went well! I have been wondering how everything was going :-).