Thursday, October 21, 2010

He's 1 year old!!!

I can't believe my baby is 1 year old!! One year ago at the beginning of October, this is what i looked like! then about 2 weeks later...


Magic! This beautiful baby boy entered our lives. Our lives have never been the same since this moment... they have been so much richer, more extraordinary and better than we could ever have imagined!

Pictures from his party!
Victor with Matt's mom Melanie.



Victor with my mom, Janene. She was visiting us for 2 whole weeks! We LOVED having her!

Vic with my mommy again.

Family Pic. I hate this pic I think I look terrible, but oh well.
First taste of the cupcake! Just dipped his fingers into the frosting.

Daddy laughing as Vic finally took his first bite.

Vic sharing with Mommy :-)
Yummy!

And.... he's done! He got mad when I was trying to help him eat it and he wanted out of his high chair. So we let him down and then started opening presents.


We asked everyone that if they wanted to get us something to bring books. We only had a few and Vic LOVES me to read to him so we really needed to expand our library. We got a bunch of really great books! Thanks sooo much!


Our friend Jessica and her son Isiah got us a lawnmower! He freaking loves this thing and pushes it all over the house!


More presents!

Yay for books!!



He's such a cute birthday boy!!! We love you soooo much bubba! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

One year old! I can't believe it. When did the time fly by so fast. He is one cutie! I am so glad your mom was able to be with you for two weeks. How fun. I am so sorry about all of Vics ear infections and the lump in his hand. i really hope your next appointment gives you some answers. You are in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

James and Danielle said...

I can't believe he is one already!! I love his outfit in the pictures! Seriously what a cutie! Gosh what a rough time you guys are having and have had! Praying for you!!

Carlson Clan said...

I can't believe he's ONE!! So crazy. He is a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry to hear that he's still having trouble with his ears and has a cyst. So sad to be so helpless. =( Keep me posted!

The Pascoe Family said...

Poor kid, or actually poor mom. Its hard waiting, wondering whats wrong. Happy Bday Vic, that went by way to fast. He is sure a cute boy :)

Miriam said...

WOW 1 YEAR!! He is such a little stud! I'm sorry about his ears, we're praying that things will get better, I HATE feeling helpless.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I know this is late -- but what a cute little guy you have! Happy Belated Birthday!