Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally!

So, I finally figured out how to make our blog fun. Took me long enough, lol! Matt and I are loving our jobs, so good things there. And we are super excited that starting February 1st we will have good health benefits through my job at Delia's so we can start thinking about having a family of our own :) yay!
We are sooo looking forward to the Holidays coming up. I could live without the snow (I couldn't believe it when it snowed here the other day) but I love Christmas! We are spending Thanksgiving with some friends here in town since my job won't allow me enough time off for us to go to Cincinnati to see Matt's family. But I get a couple days off at Christmas so we get to go up there for Christmas at least. We can't wait to see everyone!!

6 comments:

The Christensens said...

I have been waiting for you to update this thing! I am so happy for you guys!!! Great jobs and insurance! AWESOME!! Alise told me that you guys might be interested in getting Aflac. Call me if you have questions 801-709-8488. Love you, honey!

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi! Good to hear from you! Sounds like you're doing really well and very happy! :)

alisekelley said...

I am so glad you are updating. Keep it up. I am so glad things are going good for you guys! Matt sure is a lucky guy! I loved talking to you the other day! Love ya!

Carlson Clan said...

Congrats! That sounds great. You look great and I'm glad you are happy. Thank goodness for blogging so we can keep up huh?!

Kimber Bowen said...

It is so good to hear how things are going for you! I am so glad things are going well. Congrats on married life and I really hope all is going well. Please keep us updated.

bridgetrussell said...

I was so happy to hear from you. Sorry it took me so long to respond. That is so great that you are doing well and are happy. You look beautiful in your wedding pics. Good to hear from you, keep in touch!