Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all!!! I remember back when I was pregnant with Victor and someone had the nerve to tell me I wasn't a mother yet. I am here to tell you that as soon as you see that positive pregnancy test, you become a mother. So even if you are currently pregnant, or have a baby in heaven, you are still a mother and this day is for you too! I hope everyone has a lovely day today and enjoys spending time with their families.


Happy Mother's Day especially to my own mother, I love you so much and am so grateful for everything you've ever done for me. I know it wasn't easy for you, especially when I was a teenager, but I never doubted you loved me. Now that I have a child of my own I realize even more what you have always done for me and your family, and I want to say Thank You. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I love you very, very much. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: