Friday, December 10, 2010

Family Pictures!


We finally got family pictures taken!! and Matt hates it so much that it'll probably be a loooooong time before we get to do it again, lol. But thank you honey soo much for humoring me and doing it this time!! The picture above was actually taken at the end of the session, and Victor looks happy but he was about to SCREAM!!!

He was not thrilled with the whole situation, but did much better than I expected!
Me and Matt
I was making him laugh, lol. When the photographer pulled the sheet down that he's laying on Vic thought it was so cool and started laying on it and trying to blow rasberries, it was the cutest thing!
His molars are coming in and we have a hard time getting his fingers out of his mouth so we just had to roll with it. I think it turned out cute!!
He loved this chair!
"Really?"
angel face"You really gonna let me have a cookie?"
"Santa?"
"Hey!! this cookie isn't real?!?" the funny thing is after he was trying to get the cookies off the plate, he leaned over and looked underneath the plate like he was trying to figure out what was wrong, hah!
"hee hee!"
Adorable! I think this one is my fav.

"can I get up now?"
the only way we could get him to sit still is to let him play with something, an ornament or box or something.
These pics worked really well because he loves to be read to and he just sat there very content.
Family Pic!


All in all, we are very pleased with how they turned out. Thank you again to my wonderful husband for going through with it!

3 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Heidi I love your family photos. They turned out great. The one with you reading the book is priceless. I can't believe how old Victor is now. He is one handsome little guy. I love the picture of him in the red chair in front of the tree with the huge smile. They are wonderful pics.

Tim and Amber said...

Oh my gosh! these pictures are so cute!!

The Carters said...

Love the pictures. Victor's little sweater vest is darling. You guys are such a sweet family.